Who can submit a nomination?
Nominations can be made by the Craftsman’s employer or general contractor for the project or by the Craftsman’s Local Union as long as the Local Union is affiliated with the Cleveland Building and Construction Trades Council.
Either the craftsmen’s employer, general contractor or nominator must be a member of one of the Building Trades Employer Associations, which consist of:
- Construction Employers Association of Cleveland
- Mechanical and Plumbing Industry Council
- National Electrical Contractors Association - Cleveland Chapter
- Northern Ohio Painting & Taping Contractors Association
- Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning National Association - Cleveland Chapter